Portray Limited/Action Plus Sports Images Privacy Notice:
Our newly updated Privacy notice is part of the General Data Protection Regulation
The GDPR gives individuals in the EU more control over how their Personal Data is used and places certain obligations on businesses and individuals that use or ‘process’ that data. As a general rule, the GDPR applies to companies or individuals who are either based in the EU or are non‑EU based but offer goods and services to individuals in the EU or that track the behavior of people based in the EU. Our updated Privacy Notice is designed to provide you a clear understanding of the following:
- Who is collecting the data? Only data that you enter at the time of registration process or as part of processing an image(s) license.
- What data is being collected? To allow us to communicate with you for research projects, offers and other inter-company communications as needed. In addition, if you license an image at this online website, we will collect data necessary to process that order, including your name, address, company name, image uses requested, data of use and pricing. Any financial data relating to credit and/or debit cards or other payment processes, will be used at the time of order processing and not stored for future reference. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology
- What is the legal basis for processing the data? Data, as entered, is securely stored to allow for ongoing communications between you and our company as well as opening and distributing lightbox, image samples, image licensing and other business between you and our company.
- Will the data be shared with any third parties? Your data is NEVER shared with any third party from our website or other processes.
- How will the information be used? The information that you entered at the time of registration, will only be used for communications between you and our company. Information entered for processing and payment for image licenses is used expressly for that purpose only.
- How long will the data be stored for? The data that you entered will be stored indefinitely or until you request it to be deleted. Financial data is not stored on our servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology
- What rights does the data subject have? You may request that we delete your details from our system at any time.
- How can the data subject raise a complaint? If you request more information regarding data that was collected at time of registration or indeed wish to have your details completely removed, please email us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and reference ‘remove me’ in the subject line.
By consenting to this privacy agreement, you are giving us permission to process your personal data (as entered) for the purposed listed above.
Disclosure: As detailed, no entered or stored data will be shared with any 3rd party at any time without your personal authority. We do not process your data outside of the European Union.